The US Deprescribing Research Network will match junior and senior investigators to content experts for a free, 1-hour phone consultation. Experts are available to assist investigators with issues of planning, designing, and executing research related to deprescribing.
This is not a comprehensive list but provides examples of the types of consultations that are often most helpful.
- How should I think about which measures of effectiveness to use in my deprescribing study?
- How do I engage stakeholders?
- How should I approach safety monitoring for my pilot/larger trial?
- I need advice on specific datasets that I am considering using for my deprescribing study, that are new to me/new to my institution.
- How do I make a case for doing deprescribing research in a field that has limited research in this area?
More general needs such as finding a mentor or getting started in research are less well-suited for a 1-hour telephone consultation. For such needs, please see our list of resources.