Check out our organizational partners, who do great work on deprescribing and related topics in older adults.
Partners Focused on Deprescribing
- Great resource for tools to help patients and providers participate in deprescribing, including evidence-based guidelines for how and when to deprescribe commonly-used medications. Also a resource for information about ongoing and completed deprescribing initiatives and research projects in Canada
- Dissemination and practice improvement network at the cutting edge of creative and effective work. Helpful resources for patients, too.
- Follow them on @DeprescribeAU
- Community of researchers and clinicians working together to improve deprescribing scholarship and practice.
- Network to share ideas, best practices, and learnings to potentially shape policy and drive change across organizations.
- Initiative to increase awareness of and promote solutions to medication overuse
VA Center for Medication Safety in Aging
- For more information, contact: [email protected]
- Research collaborative for deprescribing for older veterans.
Partners Focused on Related Topics
- Partnership to bridge the Health Care Systems Research Network (HCSRN) with the Claude D. Pepper Older Americans Independence Centers (OAIC) to nurture and advance an interdisciplinary research agenda focused on older adults with multiple chronic conditions (MCCs).
- Multidisciplinary network to advance scientific discovery in delirium research
- Interdisciplinary research community committed to advancing rigorous palliative care science and improving care for people with serious illness.
- Consortium of NIH-funded research centers focused on increasing scientific knowledge that allows older adults to maintain or restore their independence