- Dr. Jennifer Pruskowski, PharmD, MS, BCPS, BCGP – Associate Director for Education and Evaluation, Pittsburgh Geriatric Research Education and Clinical Center, Pittsburgh Veterans Affairs Healthcare System
- Dr. Arif Nazir, MD, FACP, CMD, AGSF – Chief Medical Officer for Signature Healthcare in Louisville, Kentucky, Founder and Chief Medical Officer for Care Ascend
- Dr. Chad Worz, PharmD, BCGP, FASCP – Chief Executive for the American Society of Consultant Pharmacists
November 30, 2021 | 2PM ET / 11AM PT
The Post-Acute and Long-Term Care (PA-LTC) is arguably the most at need population, but one of the most challenging implementation setting for deprescribing. In early 2020, the Society for Post-Acute and Long-Term Care Society (formerly AMDA) sponsored the Drive to Deprescribe (D2D) initiative and was developed to address the unique deprescribing-related needs of PA-LTC residents and providers alike. This session is designed to:
- Describe the deprescribing conundrum in the PA-LTC setting;
- Present the D2D initiative; and
- Discuss interim aggregate data and lessons learned from the D2D initiative.